Thread: TT bike?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 11:55 AM
skydive69

Bikes: Guru Geneo, Specialized Roubaix Pro, Guru chron 'alu, Specialized Sequoia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tennessee
Thanks for the replies. I actually checked into Guru since I've seen you post that you have enjoyed yours so much. I went to the dealer locator on their website and there isn't one anywhere near me. None in Tennessee at all. I don't know. I guess I'll keep looking.

I know the main thing is fit. The problem I have is, I don't trust many of the shops around here to fit me correctly. I have had problems in the past. The one shop I do trust to fit me doesn't have any TT bikes at all. They do carry Kuota which is a very high end Tri / TT bike. I just don't want to dump that kind of money into it at this point. I know fit is the most important factor for enjoyment long term and I want it to fit like a glove.
You might want to consider a trip to St. Petersburg. It is amazing the number of people who fly into town to thave Florida Bicycle Sports( http://www.floridabicyclesports.com/ ) do an expert fitting. They specialize in tri stuff. Check out the stuff on their website regarding fitting of a bike.