Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,403 Times in 898 Posts
Originally Posted by Dio Rallen
Whoa whoa whoa.

Please do not play his game, and start to talk about how much cooler your bicycle is than his. That will just make you as lame as he is. Whenever a potential hardcore cyclists whines about equipment, it makes a hardcore rider cry. Poor Heinz Stucke and I have shed so many tears for you people.

Plus, you just got it a week ago, and if I remember right, you are just getting into cycling. I wouldn't let this get out of hand and make it bigger than it is.

SO, be the more mature person and insult his dick and crush his ego. It's ALWAYS the right way to go. Okay, it's the fun way to go.

But it's these kind of riders who piss me off, the ones who obsess over equipment. I meet so many cyclists on the road who would rather talk about my legendary Bridgestone RB-T (looks like one, at least, not sure) that I got by accident than talk to me. These guys just have to work all day so they can't ride as much as they want to, so they obsess about the equipment instead.

Don't stray down the dark path. The ornery bad attitude path is so much more fun. Or you can stop dancing around the subject and just tell him that you do not care about his bicycle.

Yeah, now that I've cooled down a little and he didn't come to work today, I should be the bigger person and just let it ride. I feel he just thinks that because he is younger than me, I should not (could not?) be on something like this. He was very surprised when he came into the room and found out that I've got a bike, let alone a full suspension.

Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 07-01-05 at 10:22 PM.