mmmdonuts
Gluteus Enormus

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DARKSCOPE001
That really sucks man. Glad to hear your ok. But I have to ask the question I think everyone else is dying to know? Did the driver give a story why he did that? Did he run? did he stay? was it just neglect or did the guy hate cyclists so much he wanted to injure or kill one? He is gona pay for it right? Dont sue his pants off. because eye for an eye leads to a world that is blind. Just get your bike. gear and whatnot payed for. any medical or any work you had to miss payed for and tell your lawyer you want some kind of and forgive me because im no legal speaking kind of man. Pending medical transaction. because you never know what kind of stuff might creep up because of this. might have tweeked your back and it might hurt and you need a brace or you elbow might be messed up or whatever. Just recover and get it payed for.

Glad all is well
Sean Scott
Didn't you read his post? It wasn't a driver, it was an SUV that had evidently run away from home and attacked him. SUV's get aggressive when they are scared and confused...

OP, that really sucks. Glad to hear you survived and hopefully the dumbass driver that hit you did get ticketed and has the insurance to cover your injuries and loss.