Old 09-24-11, 08:06 AM
Caver95

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Cape Coral Florida

Hi all,

I just started riding a road bike. I got back into biking last year when my wife and I were living in a country called Moldova,10 points if you know where that is without google. We bought a couple of cheap mountain bikes and road all around the country side. We are having a baby and wanted real doctors. So I found a job here in South Florida. I started riding here for exercise about 3 weeks ago. I had my old trusty Raleigh M40 Steel stallion. I ride for 30-60 every morning and I am really enjoying it. I read a lot on sizing and gear and found a good deal on an older Specialized Allez on craigslist it fits me pretty well. I am A LOT faster on it. I am hoping to find others to ride with on the weekends, I know there is a club in Fort Myers but they are doing 40-50 miles at a fast pace( should have asked what fast is) and I am going to work up to that. I need to find a couple more things like biking shorts and a helmet, and I should be good to go for a while. I found this forum and thought I would say hello.