Old 10-02-11, 03:42 PM
Bendico

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I started riding 2 1/2 years ago on a Trek 7500 and I was tippin the scale at 360LBS. I had no problem with this bike what so ever and it is nice for both road and trail riding. I have not made to many upgrades either on this bike other than a new saddle once I started to add miles to my rides. In the time I have had this bike it has not given me any maintenance problems either and I just past the 2800 mile mark this August. I did put a new chain on it and because I didn't do it at the 1000 mile mark as the shop recommend it cause excessive wear on the rear cassette and had to have it change also. All in all the bike is sturdy and rides nice, and once you start putting on more miles it should serve you well. I looked at the comfort bike when I started riding the the shop told me in a year I would want something more and they could not of been more correct in that statement. You could also look at the cyclocross bikes as a one to start with but all I can say is get out and try riding them before you make a choice.

I know right now that hopefully next year some time I will be adding a pair Colnago World Cup Cyclocross to our stable of bikes for me and my wife.