Old 10-07-11, 06:08 AM
1855Cru

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon, 2011 Cervelo R3, 2011 Trek 2.1, 2011 Trek X-Caliber

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dhender02
AWESOME!!! You got this type of result only after one year of riding!!! You're my new hero! I just started riding about 6 weeks ago, so maybe this time next year I will have a similar post...
Definitely!!! You just have to get out regularly (i typically ride 3 times a week or so) and challenge yourself to do harder rides. I joind a local bike club and go a lot of their group rides which have really pushed me to get better. Though i have not lost any weight over the last 6 months, I have gotten much, much stronger on my bike. Keep at it and you'll see the change in no time

Originally Posted by monkeydentity
whoa. that's fast!

ok, so if i keep training (once i put my bike back together) and lose another 30lbs maybe i can do that...although...you must have a quick little roadie huh?

i can't wait to be part of that *wooOOOSH* that zooms by me instead of the quiet solitude of a lone, slow rider.
Yes my Cervelo R3 is a speedy little thing There's nothing wrong with a nice, long, slow, solitary ride though, sometimes it's nice to do that, smell the roses and have a good think. Of course racing along at 30mph+ in a paceline is pretty cool too