View Single Post
Old 10-09-11, 07:27 AM
MXBoy11

Bikes: Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, lately I have been doing alot of XC riding. I live in Central PA this time of year so it's alot of rocky technical terrain, but I do ride faster "downhill" stuff alot with jumps pretty frequently. Nothing huge, but I do love jumps haha.

I have been looking into Rock Shox alot once I realized I dont have the $$ for a fox . The reba looks killer but I don't think I will be able to swing that seeing that I would like to spend some money to upgrade other components.

I could really easily get a Tora from blueskycycling for like 150, but I would definitely spend another 100 bucks to get something a little better. The revelation looks really nice, same with the recon.

I also found a used SID on ebay with a remote lockout and a long enough steerer tube for 275 shipped, but I am not sure that's what I am looking for. The search continues! I was hoping to get money out of my savings acct. this weekend seeing that I came home from college for the weekend, but I never got a chance to get to the bank guess I'll have to wait some more. Good things come to those who wait I suppose..