View Single Post
Old 10-20-11, 04:28 PM
R3dAll3z

Bikes: 2010 Specialized Allez Elite, 1977 Fuji S10-S, Rivendell Ramboullet, Salsa Fargo.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@ WRK101 - Thank you Sir. I will start with the basics and see where that leads me. I appreciate being edumacated , its very expensive these days.

@CYCLEHEIMER - My Fuji brother - many thanks for your input. I'm making a list of things I need to find and order, and you have helped a lot. Do you know what size is the seatpost? The one i got has bolts on the side that hold the saddle and if I replace my seat, i think its going to scratch my thighs. I will try to post a picture of what I'm talking about. Nice S12-S, looks better than my bike. I cant tell from the pictures, what type of set up is your handlebar bag? Cheers

@FORDSVTPARTS - Thank you as well. Looks like I'm not going to rest this weekend, there is work to be done . I should have just bought a Surly Long Haul Trucker, but then i would have spent about $1200 for a brand new bike that would still need a few things. This is a nice Fuji, I like it.

Last edited by R3dAll3z; 10-20-11 at 05:16 PM.