SlimRider
Banned

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Phil_gretz
He identified you as an annoying time waster for him. Let it go.

If I should let the Lane go, then why not raise the status of all big box bike frames made of Hi-tensile steel?

Again, we don't compare current bicycle models of today with bicycles of yesteryear. Today's technology can better afford us cycling of the utmost in ride efficiency and comfort. Who cares about what was accepted as above entry level in road bikes back during the bronze age. We're talking about today! An age which brings us the best in chromoly steel and the most ubiquitous in information. There's no need to obscure your label and tarnish your image, simultaneously.

Inform all of your CS people and your people located in these local bike stores, just what you're peddling. That way they can honestly sell goods and services to people who are deserving as much. Most people, these days in cycling, don't want to ride a Hi-Tensile steel Walmart type bicycle. Especially, after thinking that they've purchase some type of space-aged, "platinum series steel", avangard, model of a CX bicycle.

State clearly what you're offering to sell me and I'll decide my purchase, based upon the information I'm given. That's it! It's as simple as that!

Huh!...Let it go_______!

- Slim