Old 10-27-11, 12:40 PM
mykvr6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
okay so I figured I'd update. Havent really ridden my bike much since april but I did make an honest change in lifestyle finally in august when I also went back to school. No more junk or fast food. Pretty much been drinking only water (was drinking multiple sodas a day) occasionally orange juice and skim milk with cereal or with breakfast. Dont eat as much as I used to, I've cut down my portions significantly without being hungry. Energy level has gone up, I feel great right now and hopefully with only get better. I need to make a conscious effort to really track or plan what I eat, as I've gotten better at eating better but mostly just off the cuff, not really planning meals or making sure I'm getting enough protein, etc. Have really only ridden my bike a couple times and my vintage scwhinn is still in pieces. I may be moving soon to a place where I can ride probably after work everyday or least when I'm not in school. Right now I'm working 5 days m-f, school t-w night, and clinic sat and sun 7a-7p so I dont get much time to ride, but I also have less time to veg around the house and snack so its been good for me. Have a couple friends who are into cycling and are wanting to ride with me so that will motivate me as well. But anyway, I'm down 29 pounds since august, clothes fit much better (if not loose) and the knees and joints dont hurt as much. Hoping to have the schwinn together tonight so I can ride it tomorrow after work for a bit. Going to build it back as a single speed and just use it to get back in the swing of things.