View Single Post
Old 11-18-11, 06:24 PM
4Rings6Stars
Señor Member

Bikes: Bedford, IF, Hampsten, DeSalvo, Intense Carbine 27.5, Raleigh Sports, Bianchi C.u.S.S, Soma DC Disc, Bill Boston Tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shnibop
+1, I recently sold a nearly complete C Record group for just shy of $1800. That's, wheel set (Open Pros), 1st gen seat post and RD, FD, shifters, Cobalto calipers and levers, cranks, BB, headset. Most everything was in excellent shape. The RD alone brought $350. I've sold 2 seat posts, both for around $180. I think the headset and BB both brough a little over $100. Wish I had some more C Record laying around. It looks beautiful, but doesn't perform any better than SR in my opinion/experience, and personally I prefer the way NR/SR looks.
shnibop, I think you struck gold with that part out. I've PM'd you about it before but when I eventually part my group out I'm going to have you bless it first.

I've got a complete group with Deltas and nice tubular campy rims, last gen though. I would sell it for less than half of the price you got in a heartbeat! Condition isn't as good on mine though. Quick somebody buy my C-Record group so you can part it out on ebay so you can make millions!!!

Kidding aside, I've noticed C-Record going pretty high recently as well.