Bikes: Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
so

Hi,

So i got my Bike last Friday, Trek 4300 not the best but far from the worst

I went for a ride on Saturday morning , nice and early so if i took my self out of a tree it no one would see. Got to say i love the bike it is a 24" frame but still light enough for me to carry one handed , the only down side to me is the seat god my arse is sore .

Will give it a week or two and if i haven't gotten use to it i will look for a bigger one for my ample behind.

Also went for a ride on Sunday and today i rode to work, all in all i have done about 20 km on it so not much but it is a start.

Thanks for those that helped and to those that have posted in other threads with so much information and encouragement.

Have set the goal of April next year to lose about 20 kilos ( more would be better but not sure how likely it is ) but if i have at that point and i am still riding each day i will also look at getting a second hand road bike or something along those lines. That way i get the best of both worlds .

Posting this at work and i still have to ride home in 4 hours so maybe by then i will be selling the bike on ebay

Thanks guys