View Single Post
Old 11-03-02, 10:01 PM
RWTD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To clarify my recommendation the weight program your on appears designed to build mass and should be supported by a relatively high calorie/carb diet and relatively limited cardio(say 3 times/wk at no more than 30 min./session)for maximum effectiveness and to avoid overtraining.As you appear to want to do more cardio and use a restricted carb diet I suggested a cutting weight training routine as being more appropriate to combine with less carbs and more cardio.Here the focus would be on cutting fat and toning muscles rather than building mass. But basically as these objectives are hard to persue at the same time(mass vs. cutting fat)you need to define what objective is more important to you at a particular point in time and focus on it and not try to combine to many conflicting objectives at the same time.You can use some form of periodization however where you train to cut for a period then mass for a period etc. and the ABCD diet you previously described would be an example of this. However if your not fairly advanced I suggest you start a program and stick with it a while and not make to many changes as consistentcy is perhaps the most important factor in sucessful weight training. Again Good Luck