DCB0
Banned.

Bikes: CCM Torino 76

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
My 2005 Tourmalet has nothing in common with modern Treks? You are seriously lacking some knowledge in this department.

Back in 2005, my Lemond was the exact same design (tube shape and size) as the Trek 1500, AND made by the same company, Trek. The alum used on the 1500 was Alpha Aluminum. So today's Trek 2.1 is also made with what.........Alpha aluminum. Now take a look at the 2010 2.1 and the current 1.1 on the Trek site.....same tube shape and design. Riiight, nothing in common!

Wow, you lack the ability to understand that a stiff frame with an oversized tubing BB area is better than the flexy small diameter tubing used on Treks?

Not to mention you like to twist words, all Cannondale alum and all Trek alum? Try reading my statement again with your comprehension cap on please.
The only thing they have in common is the name of the company that distributes them. You seem to not understand modern manufacturing processes in the bicycle industry.

And I re-read your statement and you refer to how 'Cannondale aluminum like my Caad 3' are a 'different story.' Sounds like a generalization comparing one brand to another, and my comprehention hat is on and snug enough to keep my thoughts aligned, thanky uo very much.