View Single Post
Old 01-01-12, 02:31 PM
Lindaosm

Bikes: Trek 7100 WSD & Trek Skye SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well, not much riding for me lately. Several weeks back we went out to one of our favorite preserves and rode. Had a tough time getting through some of the dirt but felt ok. Christmas weekend we went camping @ Anastasia St Park on St Augustine Beach. The first night we rode our bikes on the beach @ night with our lights. Rode for quite a few miles but my knee/thigh/hip was really bothering me...especially walking. Christmas day we loaded up the bikes and went downtown St Augustine. Rode the bikes all around the historical area....put about 10 miles on it. Ever since then I am really having a problem. I've pretty much decided it might be a pulled muscle. Just not sure since the left knee and hip are also hurting. (First knee I had replaced over a year ago). Can't get in to see the Ortho until the 20th of Jan so I've been trying to baby it. So hard as I've really wanted to ride since I've been off for the last few weeks.
Weather here for the last few days has been perfect for riding. Unfortunately I'll be going back to work on Tuesday. Won't get much riding in in January as I'll be swamped @ work. (work in an accounting/tax office).
Just hoping Ortho can tell me what's wrong. Hoping I didn't damage the knee.