Old 01-14-12, 06:49 PM
percy kittens

Bikes: 2014 Surly Straggler (Loretta Martin)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Debusama
Fill in the requested information in the yellow boxes below. (Note *The boxes on the actual form are blue)

Provide full information, please. Any missing information will delay processing.

Mail this form and include; $20.00 check per number, SASE (self addressed stamped envelope with (3) .44 cent stamps)

Make checks payable to: WSBA
*Mail form to: WSBA - c/o

Seriously? What is this 1920? Who actually has two sizes of envelope laying around the house anymore, or stamps for that matter?
Last year most all the races in the area started using WSBA numbers, and I just rented thinking that this must be something temporary until they got some kind of online payment method figured out, and then I’d get an annual number. Apparently this is really the way they do it. They turned what should be doable in 5-minutes into 2-hour project. Is WSBA really such a cluster-**** that they can’t do this correctly, or is this just the way it’s done in the east side of the state. Is there a place to do this online without printing, filling out the form and going out to wait in post office lines to buy stamps and envelopes that I don’t know about?
Oh, the humanity.