Old 01-15-12, 06:50 PM
Burton
Certified Bike Brat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mr Black the only thing you're making very clear once again is that you don't know what you're talking about. If I stated that I was on the other side of the intersection it's because I WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE INTERSECTION.

And an automobile headlight on lowbeam throws a broad area of light that's pretty glare free from any angle if properly installed and aimed. That's what a low beam cutoff does. Of course if you had bothered to look at the ground, you might also have noticed that MY beam was the only one actually providing visible illumination too.

And regardless of if YOU want to accept it or not - that's very representative of what oncoming traffic would have to deal with because the driver is actually closest to oncoming traffic. And after posting those other photos as well taken at an angle and even further away with the same results you still want to argue. Why am I not surprised?

You're the same guy that swears that sugar isn't a carbohydrate even though the packaging on every food product in North America says it is. And you're the same guy that wants to argue that oil and grease are there to prevent oxidation when on fact both are primarily lubricants. Paint, electroplating, anodizing and irridation are specificity to prevent oxidation.

You're a bright guy, too bad you keep insisting on just being an obnoxious argumentative poster. But as long as you keep doing that - I'm really not interested in your opinion.

Last edited by Burton; 01-15-12 at 07:12 PM.