Old 02-08-12, 07:00 PM
bassjones

Bikes: Cannondale CAAD9-4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by st3venb
Thank you for the more in depth explanation... I don't have a gym near my work that I can use their shower facilities. I'm going to look into the panniers -- as I don't have much room at my desk / in my cube. I do pack my lunch, but I'm on a three meal a day plan and... I eat breakfast / dinner at home... so I don't have to worry about carrying a ton of stuff food wise.

Currently, I'm riding in in my pants ( my shorts ride down while riding )... changing shirts / ready to go... I realize this will entirely change when the heat comes on. Do you guys have any specific brands of like wipes / other stuff that you use on a regular basis?

Unfortunately my wardrobe isn't big enough for me to bring my clothes in for the week... (I've only got three pairs of pants that I rotate through the week... cause I'm losing weight and pants are expensive. ).

So many things... argh.
That's what bibs are for... If you're self conscious of spandex, just wear regular shorts over them. Also, I'm a huge fan (no pun intended) of aerotechdesigns. I had one issue with a jersey (zipper broke) and they replaced it for free, let me keep the old one too, and shipped the new one at their cost. Took the old jersey to a tailor and had a new zipper installed for $10. Always ship fast and the quality is outstanding. Their house brand clothing is made in the USA too, if that sort of thing matters to you (material is imported, but the stitching is all done here.