View Single Post
Old 02-14-12, 05:48 PM
lhbernhardt
Dharma Dog

Bikes: Rodriguez Shiftless street fixie with S&S couplers, Kuwahara tandem, Trek carbon, Dolan track

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by overthehillmedi
As long as you didn't get white, you know how hard it is to find a white car in all the snow we get. Thinking when I get rid of my truck in a few more years I'll get the current model of the TDI that's available then or their Hybrid. I have had two and liked them both.
Yeah, the Canadian version of the Jetta TDI is way cooler (kuhler?) than the US version. For one thing, it comes with a block heater and cord, standard (not available on the US version!). For those days when you don't want to take the dog team out with the sled. (Bet you Yanks didn't know that we've got electrical outlets on the igloos!) But the kuhlest thing is that the speedo reads EXCLUSIVELY in kilometers per hour! None of those stupid mph translations on it! (Yeah, one thing Canadians who drive in the US have learned to do well ever since we've gone metric is to automatically translate mph to kmh. And it's "kmh" NOT "kph!")

L.