Old 02-22-12, 09:53 AM
hotbike

Bikes: a lowrider BMX, a mountain bike, a faired recumbent, and a loaded touring bike

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 75 Posts
The Computer you are talking about used to be called a "Number Cruncher". Back in the 1980's, when I was using an Apple Macintosh, I could easily do Maths. By using the Cmoputer language BASIC, I could do Mathmatical calculations. For instance, I calculated all the prime numbers up to 57251. In High School, using a Commodore PET computer, with only 4k of memory, I programmed the machine to do Quadratic Equations. Again , using the BASIC Language - Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. - (acronym) . Nobody talks about computer languages anymore.

What I want to know about this software is, can it design a bike frame with a single tube, making the top tube and down tube as one, larger diameter tube, like a ladies bicycle, or the BP Stealth? The software might be programed for a Diamond Frame bike, and some designs , like my Daughter's, or the BP Stealth, lack the main triangle, and could be said to be "Topologicaly Dissimillar" . ?