Old 03-05-12, 02:31 PM
Slammin

Bikes: 1989 Trek 1500 58 2009 Cannondale CAAD 9 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WRK101 Ok Thanks good point I did "Bikes" only as my search. Thermi... That Bianchi looks like a 56 to me.
Should I just stick them in the craigslist thread. My wife put me onto the site a few years back site she used to run a property room. So I have used this site in the past mostly for other items but often times a bike comes along that gets my goats going. Once I got two bikes one I sold one I kept. I usually go to a local location in Farmingdale. For the two bikes I got it was well worth it I got a Trek 1200 in brand new condition for $28.00 and a downhill bike for $125 that was four years old and had an original MSRP of about $4800, so sometimes it works out. Again location is very important because you have to show up in person with the payment receipt to get the bike. So it makes no sense bidding for a Colorado bike if you live in NY just because its dirt cheap. Trust me as I often want to do that sometimes even imaginging I'll have an excuse to go to pick it up when Im in the area. Problem is you dealing with city employees you dont show within the alotted time you just wasted your money. Just wanted to share my experience.