View Single Post
Old 03-25-12, 09:22 AM
Forza
Con forza e velocità

Bikes: Spesh S-Works - Tarmac SL4, Spesh S-Works Venge, BMC Team Machine SLR01, Spesh Allez - FrankenForza

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by notwist
great vid. is it ever sunny in WA? from viewing a couple of your vids, it seems WA is a dreary place!
Of course. We frequently have a "marine layer" of cloud/fog in the AM during the Spring/Summer at the 250-1500ft level. It was actually a very beautiful day yesterday...video proof before we started ascending...

Originally Posted by crapweasel
It got sunny on lap 2 .

Looks like you were there with the front group Forza; too bad you couldn't stick with it. I was surprised to see you at the bottom of the descent, honestly. I spent *way* too much time on this one guy's wheel on the climb, figuring I was far enough up front to maintain contact with the mountain goats on the descent. I was wrong.
I should have been further up to start...I spent too much time and power working my way up past traffic. I aggravated my IT band and was hurting a little yesterday and was feeling the crud coming on...I had been taking Zicam since the night before, hoping to rid it. Good job yesterday.