View Single Post
Old 03-31-12, 05:36 PM
Underground
Ride On.

Bikes: 2010 Trek 1.5, 2010 Specialized Langster, 2010 Specialized Hardrock Sport 29er, 2011 Gary Fisher HiFi Plus 29er

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It only makes sense it has a large turning radius! hahaha

I have heard stories about curb jumping, and I plan on avoiding it as much as I can. It is just nice to ride around on a bike knowing that if you decided to make a stop somewhere to get some items, you have more than enough room to carry them back home. This will be my every day bike. I talked to the LBS, they are going to install a fender on for me and BB7 rear brake (this one came with BB7's up front). I didn't want to get a nice and shiny new bike and have to put it on the stand to work on right after I got it. I just wanted to be able to pick it up and immediately enjoy it without thinking about "all I have to do to it" (ok, I have had a busy work week and I am just wanting to ride and relax on my days off this week).

This way it will be ready to go, and the only things I'll have to worry about is setting the bike up the way I want it. Hopefully it will be ready to go Sunday. Now it may be delayed a day so they can add the stuff on. I am going to call in the morning and check to see if they have an ETC (estimated time of completion, for those who don't know. ).