Old 04-08-12, 08:28 AM
photogravity
Hopelessly addicted...

Bikes: 1949 Hercules Kestrel, 1950 Norman Rapide, 1970 Schwinn Collegiate, 1972 Peugeot UE-8, 1976 Raleigh Sports, 1977 Raleigh Sports, 1977 Jack Taylor Tandem, 1984 Davidson Tandem, 2010 Bilenky "BQ" 650B Constructeur Tandem, 2011 Linus Mixte

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by jbchybridrider
Just had my first ride and last shown in the before and after thread it's had a few updates, new Benotto tape and a freewheel change. I had a winner 7 speed on it worked in the shed but on the road the derailler nicked the spokes so had to ride enormous hills on the 19 cog So fitted a Shimano SIS 6 speed, now i've got spoke clearance and a 23 top cog should make it easier now and doesn't look out of place either, happy now.
"Oh" and my first ride with a Concor saddle. So comfy like sitting on the sofa watching TV all day.
That is a nice refinish on the bike. I think the treatment of the rear end of the bike works nicely with the subtle fade on the seat stays and chain stays, and the black headtube against the yellow paint. Overall a quite nice job on the bike.