Old 04-09-12, 06:24 AM
chasm54
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by qcpmsame
Then we agree to disagree on this topic. 50+ has always been allowed some latitude in what topics are allowed to stay here due to the nature of the members maturity and how we discuss things here. You can always not click on an off topis thread and then it doesn't have to bother you. Anywho, have a great week and many miles of riding in fair weather, Chasm54.

Bill
You, too. I'm not trying to start an argument here, I just think it is to the detriment of the forums, and to the quality of discussion, when subjects are discussed in a fragmented manner across a number of forums. It's not as if the under-fifties don't have anything to contribute on the subject.

And in the case of the pro races, there is one very powerful reason for confining the discussion to one place, namely the avoidance of spoilers. I will often avoid going to the pro forum until I have watched the recording of a race. I think I'm entitled to be able to click on other forums without risk of seeing what I have taken some pains to avoid.