Old 04-09-12, 06:29 AM
Tractortom
recumbent bike advocate

Bikes: Bacchetta Belladare, long wheelbase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Easter Sunday and damage done to the weightloss plan....

Well, it was another of those 'Holidays' where you eat too much (all holidays are an excuse to eat too much) and man, I FELL OFF THE WAGON!!!! I mean I stood up on the wagon and took a DIVE OFF.

My wife's cousin and her husband have been in town for the last week (leaving today) so Saturday we met them for breakfast at Golden Corral (all you can eat BACON and desert after breakfast) buffet. A good start to the weekend. Then I loaded up my new/used Bacchetta Giro and took it to the bike shop in Sebring some fifty miles distant.

Sunday it was a trip to church, then a HUGE meal with a ham that I carefully baked, a large pan of cheesy potatoes, lots of veggies, beer and more beer, then a ride after dinner followed by more drinks and fun.

I slept badly last night, and had cheesy potatoes for breakfast...put left over ham in my lunch!!!! I have to get rid of all of this food!!!

So, my diet is on life support for the next few days while I finish off all the food. I don't look forward to the weigh-in on Friday.... Have lost 25lbs so far this year, in fits and starts, but may see a weight gain this week especially after all the sodium in the ham.

I LOVE to eat and celebrate with friends and family, but always feel bad afterwards. At least I had the good sense to get on my bike and ride it to work this morning!!!!

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee, FL