View Single Post
Old 04-16-12, 07:53 AM
triplebutted

Bikes: Lemond, Gios, Fuji, Trek, too many to write

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Yes BG, it does say 7400, 7402 and 7403. 7402 for the rear der, and 7403 for the brifters. And yes, it is *slightly* sloping, I say slightly cause its not like carbon fiber bike sloping. I put it next to my 96 Lemond Zurich and has the nice gentle semi sloping to it. Luckily, the top tube is much longer (52) compared to my Zurich (50) which make the reach on the Cinelli XA stem the same length from seatpost to bar. So I don't need to get a *expensive* Cinelli stem! Wahoo!
nlaspf: They were a super nice older couple that lived on top of the hill in San Clemente. Super rich neighborhood. He had the wooden floor garage, a nice wooden boat inside, and tons of woodworking material. Inside the home was gorgeous full window view of the Pacific Ocean and a grand piano in the living room. It was karma that I got it cause she did say only a few people emailed about it. And they don't really know how to post pictures on CL so that's why I came. Anything good in under 50cm I always take a look. Those sizes seem to be hard to come by. And its a Univega! Not too many folks I guess have Univegas. Lots and lots of Centurions (I sold them when I worked at a bike shop back in the 80s). I always wanted the grey 48cm Ironman but now I got this thing and I'm done looking for an Ironman.