Old 04-20-12, 05:59 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
Liked 867 Times in 522 Posts
For some reason, I kept coming back to this thread.

First of all, as already mentioned, the paint is not original, but the original color could well be Falcons blue...

Some important features have not been shared in this thread. If you could present pictures of the rear drops and a clear side view of the head tube, that would be a big help. Also, a picture, of the front of the head tube, would allow us to see if there was ever a head badge fitted. Falcon had a head badge, fitted with two holes, top and bottom...

Of course, so did the mid seventies Nishiki Competition, which also sported the long lug points and identically mounted head badge (nice frame set actually - just went to The Old Shed to look and compare it to the OP's photos).

Anyway, have a look at this article on Falcon bicycles. These are the Falcons that I have found and/or worked on over the years, perhaps you will see some corroborating evidence there to support your research findings .