Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888
Backdate the front clip.

-Kurt
Although I used to think the 90's style Ford front ends were ugly after having my 84 & 86 F250 & 150 for so long my 93 Bronco's front end doesn't look bad after some upgrades.

As you can tell from my user name I love Ford pickups and have built quite a few of them through the years and I am in the process of rebuilding my 86 F150 4x2 now, installing a flat bed ( that I removed from my 84 F250HD 4x4 ), installing 31x11.50x15 wheels & tires, replacing most of the sheet metal and installing a new interior to start. I am also looking to change the rear end to a limited slip with 4:11 gearing and putting in a fresh motor.

I am going to install the fork mounts on my rack behind my rear window and on the bed it self, if I could recess them some how that would be cool, I like the utility body on your truck it's not as big as some that are on the 3/4 & 1ton trucks. If you want to put 32" Tires on your truck you would be better off installing a 2" suspension lift ( they have them up to 6" for Ford 4x2's ) instead of a 3" body lift as it will be safer in the long run, you can also fit 31x10.50's with out any type of lift but any wider and they may hit the front bumper when turning lock to lock. Before my health turned on me I was always building or rebuilding some type of Ford truck.

Here are a few of my projects, the big purple truck ( Barney) I sold as I couldn't afford 6 miles to the gallon anymore with a 460 & 750 Holley.

The bed that was on here is now on my truck pictured above,

This is my low mileage 1993 Eddie Bauer Bronco with 31x11.50x15 tires, I had to move the front bumper up and out 1" to clear the wide tires, Height wise they were fine.

This is when I had 31x10.50 tires on it which fit fine but when I went 1" wider they hit the bumper ever so slightly when turning lock to lock.

Last edited by Glennfordx4; 04-30-12 at 09:52 AM.