Old 05-22-12, 01:26 PM
Beachgrad05
Just Keep Pedaling

Bikes: 99 Schwinn Mesa GS MTB, 15 Trek Domane 5.9 Dura-Ace, 17 Trek Emonda SL6 Pro & 18 Bianchi Vigorelli

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 34 Posts
And if we want to go back to when I was a kid...on my single speed imitation Schwinn a friend and I were riding double down a the street and both of us were pedalling...we got going too fast, her foot came off and kicked mine off...into the front wheel. Over we went. I had road rash all over my abdomen...she landed mostly on me and got a scraped hand. She was balling her eyes out and I was really scared she was really hurt. She went home and I walked my bike home (was unrideable due to damage to front wheel/fork). I parked the bike, went inside to my room and WAITED for the call from her mom to mine telling on me. The call never came...thank goodness...my mom would have skinned me alive. I never rode that bike again. I didn't want to get in trouble for "breaking it" and so it sat. We moved shortly after and I let the movers take the blame for the damage when we got to where we moved to. (I was 10)