View Single Post
Old 05-23-12, 12:46 AM
chris675D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wassup from LA, CA.

Hey everybody, my name is Chris Khachatryan I'm 19 and I love riding bikes almost more then anything else. I've been riding for 3 years. I never owned a bike growing up but eventually bought myself a bike, learned to ride, commuted to school and everywhere else. I bought a singlespeed which came with a flip flop hub but I had no idea what a fixed gear was. After a year of riding I got the urge to flip the back wheel to the fixed side since I saw my friends all enjoyed riding fixed, and I haven't looked back since. I love fixed gear bikes, for the feeling of riding one and the simple looks, but I also like road bikes, for big climbs . I commute to school and go on rides every week. On some weekends I ride with the local SFV bike club, which is always fun. I own two bikes, my daily commuter/racer which is a fixed gear. with 52x16 gearing, and the other is a Nishiki International 10 speed, which I use only for the club rides which involve lots of climbing. The fixed gear isn't a looker but it performs well and is a good bike until I upgrade soon. I hope to start road racing next year when I buy a new road bike, and I look forward to being a part of the Bike forums community and learning from all the members.

This is the only good picture I could find, unfortunately it's not a drive side photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bank.jpg (88.4 KB, 9 views)