Old 05-24-12, 06:57 AM
Sawtooth
All Bikes All The Time

Bikes: Giant TCR 0, Lemond Zurich, Giant NRS 1, Jamis Explorer Beater/Commuter, Peugeot converted single speed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ArchEtech
I want a light race oriented cx bike for country roads. I don't ever carBaganda and junk all over my bike. I carry a large camelbak. By touring I mean longer 50-100 mile charity races and rides.

Mostly I want to train on gravel and light trails for fitness but still have the road bike feel for commuting. Some group rides with the ability to hang with roadies if i want (mostly due to my legs of course) I like carbon. I'm going to get carbon. I would ride ti, but right now I found good deals on the mentioned bikes.
Ok, that is quite different from what I originally thought. In that case carbon will be wonderful. I don't own the carbon MJ but my scandium one is probably my favorite bike I have ever owned (including my carbon tarmac). I am sure the addict is a great bike too but I can't speak highly enough of the Major Jake or the entire Jake series. Fun to ride, great to race, do anything-bikes.