Old 06-01-12, 11:18 AM
debilee
debilee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello everyone im from Dorset UK

Hi guys Just wanted to introduce myself, Im debilee 41 5"3 and I live in Christchurch England UK.
I have a dilemma which I hope you can help me with, I am about to purchase a Doggyride Novel Trailer for my West Highland Terrier and my Yorkshire Terrier, to pull behind my bike. However, the bike I have at the moment is only a cheap second hand Apollo Mountain bike I bought years ago and am now looking to buy something more suitable.
I really have no idea what im looking for, but im almost certain its a Mountain bike I need.
I dont have much money to spend as the Doggy trailer is costing me 400 + so I am looking at spending aroung 200 for the bike.
I will be using it for both on and off road, I find my Apollo a speedy little bike with much gumption, However, I intend to cycle long distance in the near future and I dont think the Apollo is up to it. My new bike doesnt have to be brand new, Im guessing il get a better spec bike, second hand for the money.
Any advice is truly welcome and much appreciated. (bearing in mind I live in the UK)