Old 08-05-05, 03:40 PM
SpiderMike
eert a ekil yzarc

Bikes: many bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I lived car free for years but I was doing it solo. I was a UBER-bachelor back then. A grocery run for a week's worth, was able to fit in a backpack or my Chrome Stingray bag. Well that all ended when I got a better job, and was able to buy a truck. (Don't beat me).

Now, I am married, and have been commuting by bike for a long time now. Where I live now, there are two grocery stores very close (less than 5 miles). It bugs me to drive for the grocery run. Its more the old car free part of me that is bugged, and the whole less money on gas, and maintenance on the truck is just logical. As for commuting, I have gotten by with alternating between my messy-bags on my kona mtb I converted to SS. The bike is fully rigid, chromo, and is ready for panniers.

I am just looking for the cheapest trailer, for grocery mainly. Secondary purpose would be down at the beach house, to haul the ice chest and fishing gear. Didn't see a trailer FAQ, so I have lurked through some of the post, and seen alot of suggestion about the Nomad trailer. Just wondering the nomad better than the BOB? Or is there a better suggestion? **I am being sincere here, not trying to troll.**

Last edited by SpiderMike; 08-05-05 at 03:53 PM.