View Single Post
Old 07-04-12, 04:39 PM
Andycapp

Bikes: Tommasini Super Prestige, Kamra Triathlee, Nishiki Tri-A equipe', Sakai 2000

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Guerciotti almost done!

Movin right along. I've still got a few things left to do but, it's up and rollin! I was going to build it with all early Chours stuff but I got a pretty good deal on some 8-speed Ergos from the same seller as the brake calipers so... The A-B style RD seems to play pretty good with this set up in the B postition. I'm hoping a better chain will squeeze out just a little more smoothness. To install the toe clips I need to make a pair of the plate/clamp thingies (unless someone has an extra pair ) should be easy enough to knock out though. It'll be on a pair of mismatched rims until I can get some spokes, tires, and the time to lace up the pair of NOS Victory Stradas I got for this a while back. I plan on using the C-Record front hub I've got unless the matching 32H Chorus falls in my lap. I typically ride a 56 - 58 cm frame. This is a 54 but the TT measures 55 cm so with a bit extra post and stem it seems pretty comfy and will be my go-to bike for the hills, running a 39tx23t low gear.