Old 07-06-12, 05:25 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Both of those links just go to the main pages for me- but I think http://loosescrews.com/index.cgi?d=s...&id=8653728848 is what you meant?

I'm looking for something just like that, but just the adjuster, not the whole hanger. I can just buy the hanger as a whole and take out the adjuster, but it seems like a bit of a waste since I just need the adjusters.

Either way, thanks for both links- Loosescrews especially. I've got lots of small parts that could really use to be replaced.

Last edited by Coophawk; 07-06-12 at 05:40 PM.
Coophawk is offline