Old 07-15-12, 11:11 AM
RonH
Life is good

Bikes: 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Looks like we'll be leasing the house for a year to see if we like the area, to see if my wife likes living in FL year round, and to decide if the house is too big or ok for two people.
We firmed up the lease thing and contacted the movers for a quote. Once our friends' house is finished in north GA (we're guessing late August to mid-September) they can get the movers to get their furniture out of the FL house. Then the movers can get our stuff and move us in.

I was looking at the Gainesville Cycling website and the Citrus Cycling website. Does anyone know what the age ranges are for these groups? I don't race or ride with the A or B groups around here. Most of the A and B riders around here are 20-40 years old and ride much faster than I can. Any "older" members in these or other clubs/groups? I'm 67 and want to ride rolling hills around Ocala and Gainesville (I think ). I guess they'd be kinda like my regular ride to Stone Mtn (don't want to lose my climbing muscles like I did last Feb/March).
Still looking at the dragon boat website. I hope I'm not too old for that.

I am a cyclist. I am not the fastest or the fittest. But I will get to where I'm going with a smile on my face.