View Single Post
Old 07-19-12, 06:59 PM
Singlespeed92
No longer here

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I LOVE my Miami It is a bit portly(heavy),but slow? Methinks tht has more to do with the person pushing the pedals (no offense,vmaniqui ,but if the shoe fits... ).

I bought it earlier this year,folds easily (under 30 seconds folding or unfolding),and everythng works as it should,every time. It's easily one of the most comfy bikes I own out of several genre's of bikes (mtn bike,CX/road,folders,cargo bike,etc) whether short 3 mile rides to the grocery or 30 mile lap around town*,takes up little space** folded...GREAT bang for the buck,I wouldn't hesitate to buy another,or to recommend them-just my 2 cents worth too

*While I lived in town and rode my bikes EVERYwherethis past year,we were forced to move recently,and now live a bit further out (not quite "in the sticks",but utility,or even safe daily riding doesn't look promising).
** See "*",plus we moved into a much smaller place,all the other bikes are currently in a mini-storage rental (until I buy or build a shed/workshop here),but the Miami takes up little room,it's here