View Single Post
Old 07-20-12, 02:15 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,923 Times in 1,491 Posts
Originally Posted by johnnyrt
Where can one order a decal package for Bianchi Super Leggera.... is the a good place to find them .thanks...Found a frame set on CL and for $45.00 i took a chance ,,no rust or dents,,,,,straight
It depends on the model year of your Super Leggera. I would look on Ebay for the guy from Austrailla his are a pretty good match.

Originally Posted by Pars
^ Correction: It is an '84 Trofeo frame. My brother said the framebuilder who did the repaint got the Bianchi decals from the California Bianchi warranty rep (or something like that; at any rate they are sourced from Bianchi) and they were an exact match for the originals. The Columbus sticker that was used is the repaint sticker, but the frame is the SL/SP superset. The paint used was Dupont Imron, with a touch of silver and blue added, as well as slight pearl. Guy did a nice job on it, probably around 2000 or so.
I would have to disagree. They may be Bianchi decals but they do not look correct for a '84 Trofeo wich I am not even sure there was a Trofeo then (and I can't look it up for a few weeks). A script model decal was only used in '87 and an 84ish through 87 decal would have the "flag" style with a slight shadowing. Also as stated a Trofeo would more than likely be a Bianchi Special or Formula type tubing. SL/SP mix would be reserved for Super Leggera and Mondiale models.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 07-22-12 at 07:22 PM.