Old 07-25-12, 12:46 PM
human33

Bikes: 1982 Bridgestone "Diamond Road", 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1987 Cannondale ST400, Cinelli Mystic Rats, Trek 790

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am familiar with 27" issue. I have 700C mavic open sport , ultegra hubs 36 dt swiss with Vittoria ranndo 32 tires ready together with the long reach calipers and koolstops...I am not sure regarding plastic cable guides on that particular model cause it brought in Germany and its black color frame so i couldn't figure out. I am waiting better pics from the seller...

Regarding frame VS LHT i agree. On the other hand Cannondale has biger fork rake. Chainstays are practicly the same. I prefer seat handlebar level to level. I realy dont need my handlebar too much above seat since i am use to more racing style of riding. Level is pretty comfortable for me on 100-130km per day ride.

I am little bit more worried regarding rigidity and stiffnes. Some people say Ca is realy stiff but on the other hand i found some review that seems to me reliable where owner says its one of the best aluminium touring bikes cause its extra strong, ultra light and extremly responsive...specially on hills...Its his best ever bike..

I am planning to put brooks B17 flayer anyway so maybe that helps....I also have sugino XD600 46 36 26 Rear LXM580, Suntour FD 11 32 cassette and cane creek levers together with NOS RX100...ESGE fenders some pretty good racks and nice technomic stem, MKS sylvan touring and thats basicly it..

Thanks guys, i think will try to go with the cannondale...It seems to me its a good chance to buy a great frame. Specially here in Cro...Surly will not go away....
http://www.njuskalo.hr/trkaci-bicikl...-oglas-5498944

Last edited by human33; 07-25-12 at 12:56 PM.