Thread: MIYATA nine 14
View Single Post
Old 07-25-12, 04:29 PM
aquist

Bikes: Cannondale,Trek, Raleigh, Univega, Schwinn Panther, Peugot course, Benotto, many others

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am a bit miffed that u don't believe that I have lotsa great bikes but down here iN ARKANSAS, THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD THINK IT OUTRAGEOUS TO PAY 100 DOLLARS FOR A USED BIKE. ALSO i am lousy as a potog and don't even know how to post pix. Couple that with the fact that my wife doesn't even know that I have the Miyata. its hiding on the back porch. lol thanks for the toe clip advice. I will have to wait until my next pension check is available around the first of august. Eating and feeding the dogs cats and birds is more important and we are really tight on cash. I rode the Peugot Course today and got the clips on and charged up our hill feeling pretty fast They were kinda squished down and I could't get my feet in. so I took the straps loose and bent the clip upwards and replaced the straps,,, much better. I suspect that the Miyata has never been ridden, or not much there is no wear on anything.