EBikeFL 

Bikes: 2012 Kona Lanai

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spirit733t
hi all,

for all you papamotor users, what is the maximum range you have done with the kit..

I may have to relocate on my job, and the total journey would be near the 30 mile range?

is that possible?

thanks
What's the new route look like? Hills? Mostly flat roads? You'd better get the front fairing then.

You saw my last few posts...I was averaging 30+ mph for 21.7 miles and using 12.27 Ah all on flat roads. If you used two 48v 15 Ah batteries you could make the commute at max speed and have energy left over to make a few short errands. Of course, you'd have to recharge twice a day. You could do it with one battery but you'd have to lower your speed to say 20 mph with some lite pedaling.

SiXiam has been awfully quiet these past few days...almost like he received the Papamotor kit that was shipped. SiXiam...you out there???? Did you receive the kit and are not telling us?

By the way, getting the mail from a distant mail box has never been so much fun now with the e-bike!!!
Soylent Green is People!

Last edited by EBikeFL; 08-14-12 at 01:51 PM. Reason: additional comment