View Single Post
Old 08-24-12, 01:09 PM
Syscrush

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by sstang13
Ya I don't mind not having it a century because realistically its not.
I'm not trying to be a pedantic dick about that, but I probably am being one. You'll do your real century soon!

I'm starting to ride more and more now as I am probably joining an all year round team and am part of a club. The love is coming back.
That's how it works. If you do it enough, your body gets addicted to it, and you won't be able to stay off the bike.

And for caffeine intake, I used to drink coffee like 3 times a week at 9 or 10 p.m ad I was able to sleep fine. I havn't had a cup for about 3-4 weeks now probably and I rarely drink coke. Maybe half a can or a full one sometimes once a month, not even.
Every body is different, but I would suggest that if someone can drink coffee at 9 or 10 PM and fall asleep at a reasonable hour, they are probably sleep-deprived.

I woke up at 7 today, stayed awake, and so hopefully I can fall asleep earlier tonight and keep that routine going.
If you keep getting up early, no matter how you feel about it, eventually you WILL definitely start falling asleep early. It's a bit harder for someone your age, though - your body and brain are still developing in a way that means your sleep patterns will tend to be a bit harder to manage than for most of the folks on here who are at least a bit older.

Do you get any natural light in your bedroom? If you can arrange things so that sunlight hits your face in the morning, you'll probably find it a lot easier to get up, aka a lot harder to sleep in.