Old 09-05-12, 07:18 PM
Senior Member
CbadRider's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the bridge with Picard
Posts: 5,935

Bikes: Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'd call the inspector. The landlord is required to provide a safe, healthy place for people to live in. The building most likely won't be condemned, but it would have to be repaired.

The landlord needs to fix it. He should have insurance or some other means to take care of it.
Originally Posted by Xerum 525 View Post
Now get on your cheap bike and give me a double century. You walking can of Crisco!!

Forum Guidelines *click here*
CbadRider is offline