genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6810 Post(s)
Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts
Originally Posted by windhchaser View Post
I am about to go nuts listening to what ever rap band there listening to.Id call the cops but i hate to waste resources on this stuff
It's simply a quantity verses quality thing...

I really have to laugh as the kid next door was working on learning some musical instruments... and the first darn thing he did was plug in and amplify his lousy practices that sounded like someone killing a water buffalo... I went over there time and time again and banged on the door (we are talking months and months of this crap) and when he finally heard the door he would schlep out and ask "wha..." only to have me tell him over and over that volume is NOT something he needed to practice. I pointed out that Mozart was deaf later in life and certainly didn't hear the beauty he created. I kept encouraging him to go acoustic. The kid never quite got it. He finally moved out.

My wife has a keen comment to any driver that she pulls up next to that is playing that "noise" in their car... she tells them to "turn it up, it's my favorite song." Confuses the heck out of them.