View Single Post
Old 09-14-12, 02:32 PM
GrandaddyBiker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I read an article in a magazine while waiting in a doctor’s office about capital punishment. It said that in China a person found guilty and sentenced to death did not even get to go back to his cell and the punishment was usually carried out within 30 minutes of the verdict. There are no automatic appeals in China like there are in the US. The article said that the main method of execution was to walk the condemned person outside and put the muzzle of a rifle against the back of their head and pull the trigger.

Seven men were caught and tried for piracy off the coast of China. They were found guilty. The men were taken out and made to get down on their knees in the street. While being televised a man walk up behind each man on his knees and put a pistol to his head and blew his brains out. No appeals court, no protesters against the death penalty. The article went on to say that China no longer has a piracy problem along their coast.

The United States has the largest prison population of any other nation in the entire world according to a statistic I recently heard. Our tax dollars are paying to feed and take care of all those people. I don’t want us to be like China but we do have a prison problem.

For all who want to execute bike thieves I have one question, what if it was your son or daughter that was caught stealing a bike?