Street rider
We win all charity rides

Bikes: BMX, fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CsHoSi
Hi Street Rider, I do appreciate your responses regarding my knees. I did mean my knees don't lock when testing with heel on pedal. I'm not sure what you mean by the crank arm making the longest possible line from your body? I believe they are at 6 o'clock when I check.

I was thinking about it last night while falling asleep, and I probably haven't given the fore/aft enough of a chance. My knees are usually already flared up when I make adjustments for one. But I think I don't give the adjustments a chance because it alters my upper body stance in relation to the handlebars. I haven't changed the stem or bars on the bike.

I don't know, my hands go numb if I don't shift my weight off them now and again. I should get taller bars, my fork tube doesn't have any spacers. My feet get hot spots too which is another reason I'm thinking of putting platforms back on.

So, were you speaking of hauling your laundry on your back? Wow!
I meant more of like a 7-7:30 position, really, so your leg is straight. And yea, I would take that laundry on my back. My bag is sort of like a military duffel, with backpack straps. It was only like two miles or so to get to my girlfriends apartment (had her own washer/dryer), so it wasn't awful.