Condorita
Grammar Cop

Bikes: in my sig line

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by blknyt
Any thoughts from you insiders on the best place to park if you're coming from OC?
Norwalk Green Line, off Imperial and Studebaker, next to the 605. To the Blue Line. To downtown, or to wherever you decide to get off. Looks like, on the map I printed out, that Grand Station is closest to the Figueroa leg, but if you take the Blue Line to Pico Station, you can transfer to the Light Blue (Expo) Line to go to Exposition Park Station, which is the southern-most hub on the Figueroa leg.

I usually take I-5 to Imperial, then west on Imperial, south on Hoxie into the park'n'ride (coming from Anaheim just off I-5). If you're coming up the 605, exit Imperial and go right (you're actually exiting onto Hoxie). It'd sure be nice if OCTA would run an express bus from the Fullerton park'n'ride to the Green Line station.

They've eliminated the paper tickets, and with that elimination, the $5 All Day ticket. You'll have to buy a TAP card and load it. But it can be re-loaded, too. There's a $1 penalty if you go a year before you use the TAP card again. Not much danger of that for me if the NHL ever starts working again!

(technically, I'll be coming from the 7-11 at Orangethorpe and Manchester/Auto Center Dr)

Last edited by Condorita; 10-02-12 at 09:30 AM.