Old 10-15-12, 04:19 PM
due ruote 

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 837 Post(s)
Liked 379 Times in 242 Posts
N+100 opportunity.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bid/3339565073.html
[h=2]100 Bikes for Sale - $6500 (Lansing)[/h][HR][/HR]Date: 2012-10-14, 11:45PM EDT
Reply to this postpdhpm-3339565073@sale.craigslist.org[SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP][HR][/HR]
I have been rebuilding bicycles over a couple decades.
Have alist of 100 Bicycles i would like to sell off.
Already given away or sold my low end bikes.
What is left are the better bicycles, which are made better, and i put more work into them, and therefore coudl be a better value for you.
These are largely late 1960s to Mid 1980s Bikes by Schwinn, Raleigh, Trek, Specialized, ...maybe at most 10% are dept store types, rest are bike store type.
Tended to throw away frames with pressed in dropouts, and any frames with bends i Never straighten without full disclosure. I always evaluate frame, hub , spindle, headset,.... Health before taking on any bike. I worked at this for decades, they have been stored Indoors for about $7000 cost to me, so you can see why i am selling them.

Would like to give all to a small number of buyers, ideally 1 or 2.
These bikes are mostly Complete. Most of them would be classified as GREAT by most used bike sellers, but i had a habit of overhauling stuff too well for Lansing.
SO bent dropouts, grinded hubs, you will not find much here. I can even sell you 5000 ball bearings grade 25 ifyou want.
I can customize the list of 100 bikes to suityour taste or requirements. So pelase contact me with a little deat ails abotu what you are looking for and let use get you some bikes form my collection.
ALL my bikes I acquired legitimatley. I never picked up any from street sellers, very few from Ebay or CL, Never from someone who can not explain history(history can be mostly corroorated with my eval. of bike too). Most from Surplus stores of universitiy or city, some from resale shops such as VOA, Goodwill, Salvation Army, most were checked by Police EnMass some years ago by serial number.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!
24 hr voicemail 517 410 xxxx
lansingbooks at yahoo
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3339565073