Old 10-28-12, 11:23 PM
Burton
Certified Bike Brat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by no1mad
Care to enlighten me? Or is this gonna to be one of those face palm moments that as soon as I find out who you referring to, I'll be "I should've known..."
Probably not quite that obvious. There are a number of established companies that provide lighting to the MX abd off road racing crowd that also repackage products for cyclists. The products are good - some of the mounting solutions could use some improvement. I should have some shots up in a couple weeks with alternate mounts.

I guess what surprises me is that this forum has an approximate membership of about 100,000 individuals. From the site owner's point of view - that's enough to attract paying advertisers. Why hasn't anyone figured out it also swings enough weight to dictate product requirements?

Personally I'm off the market for lights indefinitely as what I have will last a lifetime, and also have no interest in trying to sell anyone anything. Just thought there would be more interest in exchanging info in these forums rather then just settling for status quo.